To the 3 people that read this blog when it was started...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I pretty much stopped updating this blog, as a few people may have noticed. I know, I know..this has saddened the entire internet community and all..BUT, something good is on the way. I will soon be launching the official Of The Wasteland™ clothing line that will be oozing with freshness. We are looking to launch the official site (OfTheWasteland.com) within a month or so and will be open for bizznazz. We are talking quality shit here, folks. Our stupidfuckingfreshdopehypehotsickillwhateverelseuwannacallit designs will even be printed on super comfortable 100% cotton! holy shit!! So until the official site launch..I have a few suggestions to keep you busy while you (im)patiently wait:
  1. thumb wrestle
  2. tiddly winks
  3. masturbate(actually, this could be incorporated into your thumb wrestling matches)
  4. shoot marbles
  5. break into a car
  6. play uno
  7. go fuck yourself(which technically falls into #3 on the list)
  8. open a paypal account(to pay for the clothing when my site is up)
  9. hopskotch
  10. email me some good fonts
I will see you folks when the site is up and ready for business.
Thanks,
Heath "Young Heezy" Wilson


0 Responses to “To the 3 people that read this blog when it was started...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Heath
  • From Greenville, South Carolina, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

keep on lookin'


ATOM 0.3


/body>