Welcome to the Of The Wasteland™ blog.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Okay, so I decided to join every other fucking dickhead with a computer and start my own blog. Welcome to the
Of The Wasteland™ blog. This isnt going to be me talking about anything serious, or anything articulate at all for that matter. Most of the time I will not use correct grammar, and I probably won't use correct puncuation. What I will do, is post every other day or so, the following things:

  • pictures, links, and more of things things I find funny,interesting, or disturbing
  • links to sites I enjoy or I find disturbing
  • other totally random tidbits that I feel like sharing with others

So bookmark it, save it, smack it, flip it, and rub it down...oh no!



-Heathski Von Erich


(Heath Sweat, Masse, Cliff III)


0 Responses to “Welcome to the Of The Wasteland™ blog.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Heath
  • From Greenville, South Carolina, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

keep on lookin'


ATOM 0.3


/body>