Looking at my Gucci, it's about that time..


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ah ha, Okay..What's Up? Shut Up! Freaknik gon' be off the chain this year, you don't know naan.....I got my eyes on you, Miss Natural...yeah, you in the blue! Let me see you twerkulatin'...ya heard?

HUFFING!?!?! How you know dude was huffing??? If the man says he is the Golden State Warriors mascot, then he is the Golden State Warriors mascot. Fucking pigs, I swear. Anyways, off to the links...

  • Grandpa Munster goes to hell.


0 Responses to “Looking at my Gucci, it's about that time..”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Heath
  • From Greenville, South Carolina, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

keep on lookin'


ATOM 0.3


/body>