Lets get thangs started


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




After going to the Peace Center to catch Wanda Sykes tonight(which was fun), I decided to get this blog thing poppin'. (I have to admit I feel sort of awkward and slightly embarrassed for having my own blog)


  • Dave Chappelle was on Oprah today discussing his "breakdown"...yeah, I missed it too. So here.
  • Three new mixes up at Lemon-Red from The Rub crew(DJ Ayres, Cosmo Baker, and DJ Eleven).
  • Who needs Photoshop, Illustrator, or a fucking computer for that matter when you got freshness like this...old school hip hop flyers.
  • every Ali G episodes from seasons 1 and 2 here. RESPECK!


1 Responses to “Lets get thangs started”

  1. Blogger The Humanity Critic 

    I don't know how I feel about his time on Oprah, but Dave had a point when he said "Who goes to Africa for medical attention"..lol I laughed my ass off..

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Heath
  • From Greenville, South Carolina, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

keep on lookin'


ATOM 0.3


/body>