Get on the grind like clock work...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Damn, I need a LEGAL hustle (not that I am implying I currently have an illegal hustle). Fuck a boss. Ebay you say? Must-find-niche-ASAP!


  • Super tough mix from DJ Delay. A sprinkle of psych with a dash of southern rap. Can't beat that combo.

  • Don't you hate it when you fuck an animal, and THIS happens?

  • Great roller rink disco/boogie article based on an interview with legendary New York City DJ, Danny Krivit.

  • Gucci'd out Nike Blazers from Supreme. Yummy.

  • Rick Rubin to produce new Metallica album. I'll be sure to download it off of Napster. Whaddup Lars?

  • A few demo tracks from a new project by Michael Barksdale (superstar rock legend of teen sensation, Le Chevre). It's on My Space, so you will have to log in to listen.

  • A 53-minute audio recording of the argument that led to the recent murder of Busta's bodygaurd is for sale.

  • Original Real World alumnus and former Vibe Magazine editor Kevin Powell is running for a seat in Brooklyn, New York's 10th Congressional District. (I swear I don't get ALL of my news from SOHH.com)

...stay up.


0 Responses to “Get on the grind like clock work...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Heath
  • From Greenville, South Carolina, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

keep on lookin'


ATOM 0.3


/body>