Get on the grind like clock work...
Published Monday, February 27, 2006 by Heath | E-mail this post
Damn, I need a LEGAL hustle (not that I am implying I currently have an illegal hustle). Fuck a boss. Ebay you say? Must-find-niche-ASAP!
- Super tough mix from DJ Delay. A sprinkle of psych with a dash of southern rap. Can't beat that combo.
- Don't you hate it when you fuck an animal, and THIS happens?
- Great roller rink disco/boogie article based on an interview with legendary New York City DJ, Danny Krivit.
- Gucci'd out Nike Blazers from Supreme. Yummy.
- Rick Rubin to produce new Metallica album. I'll be sure to download it off of Napster. Whaddup Lars?
- A few demo tracks from a new project by Michael Barksdale (superstar rock legend of teen sensation, Le Chevre). It's on My Space, so you will have to log in to listen.
- A 53-minute audio recording of the argument that led to the recent murder of Busta's bodygaurd is for sale.
- Original Real World alumnus and former Vibe Magazine editor Kevin Powell is running for a seat in Brooklyn, New York's 10th Congressional District. (I swear I don't get ALL of my news from SOHH.com)