Published Tuesday, February 28, 2006 by Heath.
Lately, I am wondering if anyone looks at this site, and actually checks out the links I post up. I know how easy it is to click on a link...read something...notice another link on that page and start clicking away. The next thing you know you are looking German scat porn and have totally forgotten what the fuck you were doing. You were looking at Of The Wasteland™. Knock it off.(Moral of the story...quit looking at German scat porn. Scandinavian scat is a shitload better.)
As you may have noticed, the above image is a recreation of the De La Soul - 3 Feet High & Rising lp cover done completely in MS Paint (you know, that shitty graphic/paint program that was on your computer before you illegally downloaded Photoshop off of the net). I came across a grip of these MS Paint made rap lp covers on some message board, and thought they were the best thing since UHF television reception. I will unveil one of these masterpieces everytime I make a new post, and I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- Twins are the shit(except for Kent Hrbek, fuck that dude)..especially when they are born different colors.
- I don't like PT Cruisers either, but you don't see me doing this
- Got $70 burning a hole in your pocket? Me neither, but a lot of people do. Biz Markie doll.
- Pirates still doing dirt...on water.
- Is this normal behaviour for rugby fans?
- Wow! Why go to a doctor to get an abortion, when you can do it yourself?
Published Monday, February 27, 2006 by Heath.
Damn, I need a LEGAL hustle (not that I am implying I currently have an illegal hustle). Fuck a boss. Ebay you say? Must-find-niche-ASAP!
- Super tough mix from DJ Delay. A sprinkle of psych with a dash of southern rap. Can't beat that combo.
- Don't you hate it when you fuck an animal, and THIS happens?
- Great roller rink disco/boogie article based on an interview with legendary New York City DJ, Danny Krivit.
- Gucci'd out Nike Blazers from Supreme. Yummy.
- Rick Rubin to produce new Metallica album. I'll be sure to download it off of Napster. Whaddup Lars?
- A few demo tracks from a new project by Michael Barksdale (superstar rock legend of teen sensation, Le Chevre). It's on My Space, so you will have to log in to listen.
- A 53-minute audio recording of the argument that led to the recent murder of Busta's bodygaurd is for sale.
- Original Real World alumnus and former Vibe Magazine editor Kevin Powell is running for a seat in Brooklyn, New York's 10th Congressional District. (I swear I don't get ALL of my news from SOHH.com)
Published Tuesday, February 21, 2006 by Heath.
(Mr. Wilson enjoying some fine reading. Picture taken by Cliff around 2003)
I recently realized I weigh 190 lbs..shit, it's gym time. I need you, Harvey(that one was for the VH1 heads)...and in even better news...
My left hand basically decided to quit working(going on 6 days now, with no improvement), so typing is now a right handed activity. You were right, Kurtis, these are the breaks...
- Fuck it, while we are at it...
- Bollywood remake of Fight Club...whuuut?
- A-Trak grammy diary (courtesy of The Fader)
Also, I want to mention that soon I will be posting up hundreds of records i'm selling. Good stuff too...rap,electro,disco,rock,new-no wave,soul,jazz,etc...so stay tuned
Published Friday, February 10, 2006 by Heath.
King Sour, doing real big things. If you been in the freight yard or rode through South Carolina in the past few years, you most likely have noticed the name. Sucker duck toys, watch your back...for real...my homie don't play that punk shit. If he's in his cowboy hat, and his favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Michelangelo mask, then he's looking for fun.
- Yesterday, it was brought to me attention by my mother, that I curse too much on the ol' blog. Sorry mom. Actually, I apologize to anyone else that may have been offended by anything I have said or included on here. I have a dirty mouth, this I know. It's not a good look..and definately not professional like(who's kidding who, though..i'm not a professional). I will try to tone it down a bit from now on.
- Give up the goods, fatboy! It appears some dude named Jami ganked Fat Joe's Terror Squad "TS" chain. The guy has a website up called "Why I Got It," that apparently has the full story(his side,anyways) , as well as a track going at Joe. I haven't listened, but my guess it's boring. Let me know if i'm wrong.
- Joe getting his jewels stolen reminds me of another story of a rapper who got "got." This is actually older news, but it's still funny. Juvenile of Cash Money fame, had his "UTP" chain stolen from a ho on his tour bus, which resulted in some dude named Carlos Cartel from Charleston, SC claiming the chain as his.
- Video of Kurt Cobain(Circa '91 or '92) getting punched by a bouncer
- VH1 goes inside Yo! MTV Raps, next Saturday @ 10pm(Jan. 18th)
- does your girlfriend complain about you playing video games? Show her this.
Published Wednesday, February 08, 2006 by Heath.
Ah ha, Okay..What's Up? Shut Up! Freaknik gon' be off the chain this year, you don't know naan.....I got my eyes on you, Miss Natural...yeah, you in the blue! Let me see you twerkulatin'...ya heard?
HUFFING!?!?! How you know dude was huffing??? If the man says he is the Golden State Warriors mascot, then he is the Golden State Warriors mascot. Fucking pigs, I swear. Anyways, off to the links...
- Grandpa Munster goes to hell.